Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Newsletter

1. Do you think creating a classroom newsletter is an effective way to communicate with your audience? Why or Why Not?
I do see classroom newsletters as an effective way of communication. Maybe not for everyone, but I know personally that when I see something like that, I automatically feel the need to read it. I especially want to read something when there are interesting images on it. I feel like it would be an interesting way to give students a little extra information on certain topics. 
2. What did you think about the process of creating a newsletter using Adobe Creative Suite Tools?
I found this process to be a little bit difficult, just because I'm still getting used to the tools. The more I worked on it, the more comfortable I got. I still feel like I have a lot to learn about the program and that I could enhance my work if only I knew a few other things I could incorporate. 
3. How did this project strengthen your digtial /new media skills?
I think this project gave me more confidence to create things like this for my students. It's something different I could use to mix things up. Using this program forces you to understand the computer and make it your friend instead of fighting with it. I'm not usually very good with technology, but this is teaching me to have patience with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment